The Benefits of My Seller Services and Representation
This is an exciting time for you and I look forward to supporting you through this exciting journey. To ensure this process is as enjoyable as it should be, I can offer you the following services:
FOR MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY
Marketing and Action Plan
- Determine Suggested Listing Value – Discuss with owner prior to marketing property
- Listing to run for 180 days with renewal options
- Statements / Brochure, Property Information Flier and Disclosures to be available to Agents of Prospective Buyers
- Realtor’s lock Box – Nevada County
- Brochure Box & personalized Pam Amato sign
- Communication to Owner
- Feedback as to attendance and reaction of viewers
- Immediate Communication to seller of interested parties
- Written Reports on marketing and area sales activities
- Advertising & Opportunities – Suggested and discussed with owner based upon the type of property, the location, and the current market
- Immediately Enter on MLS Nevada County Board of Realtors
- Advertising in the following publications: CB’s Home View, The Union newspaper including The Home, Internet & Social Media Ads and post to hundreds of Websites including: www.PamAmato.com, www.nevadacounty4sale.com, www.coldwellbanker.com, www.realtor.com, www.trulia.com, www.zillow.com, and MORE
- E-mail Messages to “interested agents” about new listing & to buyer email distribution lists
- Tours: Coldwell Banker office tour – usually Tuesday mornings once a week, by area.
Multiple Listing tour – every Wednesday usually once a month by area. Refreshments or drawings to be used as incentive for agent attendance..
Special invitation tours for Top Agents in marketplace.
- Mailings – “Just listed” cards to surrounding neighbors that may have friends or relatives interested in the area.
Post cards to Pam’s sphere of influence and past customers
- “Pitch a Listing” Presentation
In person presentation to groups of Realtors, as appropriate (walk and talk real estate)
Monthly MLS meetings, voice mail to office agents, committee meetings
- Review My Prospective Buyer Inventory
- Prospects – Analyze alternate financing plans for prospects