The Benefits of My Seller Services and Representation
This is an exciting time for you and I look forward to supporting you through this exciting journey. To ensure this process is as enjoyable as it should be, I can offer you the following services:
FOR MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY
Marketing and Action Plan
- Determine Suggested Listing Value – Discuss with owner prior to marketing property
- Listing to run for 180 days with renewal options
- Statements / Brochure, Property Information Flier and Disclosures to be available to Agents of Prospective Buyers
- Realtor’s lock Box – Nevada County
- Brochure Box & personalized Pam Amato sign
- Communication to Owner
- Feedback as to attendance and reaction of viewers
- Immediate Communication to seller of interested parties
- Written Reports on marketing and area sales activities
- Advertising & Opportunities – Suggested and discussed with owner based upon the type of property, the location, and the current market
- Immediately Enter on MLS Nevada County Board of Realtors
- Advertising in the following publications: CB’s Home View, The Union newspaper including The Home, Internet & Social Media Ads and post to hundreds of Websites including: www.PamAmato.com, www.nevadacounty4sale.com, www.coldwellbanker.com, www.realtor.com, www.trulia.com, www.zillow.com, and MORE
- E-mail Messages to “interested agents” about new listing & to buyer email distribution lists
- Tours: Coldwell Banker office tour – usually Tuesday mornings once a week, by area.
Multiple Listing tour – every Wednesday usually once a month by area. Refreshments or drawings to be used as incentive for agent attendance..
Special invitation tours for Top Agents in marketplace.
- Mailings – “Just listed” cards to surrounding neighbors that may have friends or relatives interested in the area.
Post cards to Pam’s sphere of influence and past customers
- “Pitch a Listing” Presentation
In person presentation to groups of Realtors, as appropriate (walk and talk real estate)
Monthly MLS meetings, voice mail to office agents, committee meetings
- Review My Prospective Buyer Inventory
- Prospects – Analyze alternate financing plans for prospects
Thinking About Selling?
HOME VALUEThinking about selling? Find Out How Much Your Home is ACTUALLY Worth.
WHAT'S YOUR HOME WORTH?
Get an ACTUAL Market Price for your home.
Don’t be fooled by automated home prices.
Space Planner Makes Room for a New Life in a Modern Home
While undergoing radiation treatment for breast cancer, interior designer Sarah Stacey's mother-in-law made a decision to edit down her life and get more enjoyment out of her home. "She had been living with boxes for [...]
8 Houseplants That Give You a Breath of Fresh Air
You may not realize that the indoor air you're breathing right now is laden with formaldehyde, benzene and other chemicals that could kill you. They're called Volatile Organic Compounds, or VOCs, which are emitted by [...]
6 Creative Open House Ideas To Sell Your Home Fast
It’s easy to see the value of an open house—a designated time for real estate agents and prospective buyers to scope out your home while on a Sunday spree of house tours. But if you’re [...]
What you need to know about who is Buying Homes
There’s always a lot of news around housing numbers. Whether home sales are up or down, hot or cold, when they’re released, housing numbers grab headlines. According to the most recent numbers from the National [...]
Expert advice on how to choose a Fence for your Home
A fence can serve as protection while still adding beauty to your yard. Want to make your suburban home feel safe and secure while still maintaining it’s beauty? You might want to consider adding [...]
Saving Energy, Water, and Money Has Never Been Easier
You know that 10 or 20 pounds that you just can’t seem to lose? You do the right thing — eat kale or log time on the StairMaster — but the weight clings. You feel [...]
How to Keep Home Maintenance Costs Under $300 a Year
A little TLC maintenance goes a long way toward staving off expensive repairs. Cringe at the thought of major repairs to your home? It’s the little preventative maintenance things you do throughout the year that’ll [...]
Get Rid of Bugs and Insects
Summer is in full swing which means enjoying heaps of outdoor activities like swimming and barbecuing. Often times, however, our excitement gets halted by a variety of annoying bugs and insects. Thankfully there are at [...]
Living Like the Jetsons: Homes of the Future
Smart amenities posed to revolutionize the way we live. Imagine waking up, the lights flicker on and your home greets you, “Good Morning,” along with the day’s weather report and news headlines. No, this isn’t [...]
BUYERSWe can help you, whatever type of property you are searching for.
START SEARCHING NOW!
Search for Homes
Search for Land
Let’s Get Started!
NEW LISTING NOTIFICATIONSReceive email notifications as soon as new listings hit the market.
GET NEW LISTING EMAILS
Sign Up Now
or Login Here
Be one of the first to know about new listings!